About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a child of God! I am also the wife of a superhero who has loved and supported me since I was a child. I am a mother of three wonderful children who have taught me how to live, love and throw mini temper-tantrums and hissy-fits (especially now that they are older)! AND [very exciting] I'm an author! My book, A Little Yellow Star, is a Christian Children's book about seeing God in all things. There is more information at the bottom of my blog - Hope you'll check it out, and if you do, I hope you LOVE it!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm On YouTube!

I’m wearing my technology hat, again! After several weeks of editing and re-doing my book trailer, I’ve finally finished…and it’s posted on YouTube!! I am so excited!
I’ve heard that Justin Bieber got his start on YouTube and I see it on t.v. all the time – someone who does something goofy or a cute dancing baby, who all get there 15 minutes from posting their video on the internet. Well, it’s my turn…
Of course, as with most of the hats that I wear, there is a flaw! I can’t figure out how to attach a link to it on my blog site. So, I’m putting it here, on my actual blog, because that’s all I can figure out how to do! So, enjoy, and PLEASE, Please, please help me spread the word by passing it on to your friends.
Thank You!

The link to the actual YouTube video is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpJn147ACsE&feature=channel_video_title

No comments:

Post a Comment