About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a child of God! I am also the wife of a superhero who has loved and supported me since I was a child. I am a mother of three wonderful children who have taught me how to live, love and throw mini temper-tantrums and hissy-fits (especially now that they are older)! AND [very exciting] I'm an author! My book, A Little Yellow Star, is a Christian Children's book about seeing God in all things. There is more information at the bottom of my blog - Hope you'll check it out, and if you do, I hope you LOVE it!!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I won! I won!! An Award? For ME!?!

I've been blogging since March of this year and I've had a great time of it. It's a great way to release stress, vent, share my work and just write for the sake of writing. I love blogging. Well, today I was surprised by a dear friend, with a Liebster award! A what!?! I didn't know at first, either, but you have to love Google! It's an award given by friends who really like your blog (and you have to have fewer than 200 followers -  I DEFINITELY fit that criteria!) So now, with my 16 followers, my blog and my Liebster Award I am invincible!! At least while I'm writing this ;) So a BIG, HUGE thank you to Lisa Tortorello for this award! You can follow her blog at http://lisatortorello.blogspot.com/

There are just a few rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them.

2. Give the Liebster Award to five bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And best of all – enjoy!

So, here's where I stray from the rules a bit! You know me - I dance to the beat of my own drum and when I smell a chain letter I'm ALWAYS the first to run in the opposite direction. But, on that note, I do have to give credit where credit is due and if that means that three wonderful ladies get some more traffic on their blogs, then color me a conformist...

The Liebster award is presented to blogs with less than 200 followers, but definitely deserve more! AND THE WINNERS ARE...

Christina Thompson - A day in the life of... (http://christina-adayinthelifeof.blogspot.com/)

Jaimie O'Dell - Little Birdie (http://littlebirdie-jaimielea.blogspot.com/)

Chanel Michelle - The Unknown Artist (http://unknownartist-annapolis.blogspot.com/)

1 comment:

  1. Congrat's on your Liebster award, Faith. Your
    website is super cute. I'm an aspiring Christian
    children's book author. I'd love your opinion on
    my blog if you get a chance to check it out!

    http://tanyacunningham.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete