About Me

My photo
First and foremost, I am a child of God! I am also the wife of a superhero who has loved and supported me since I was a child. I am a mother of three wonderful children who have taught me how to live, love and throw mini temper-tantrums and hissy-fits (especially now that they are older)! AND [very exciting] I'm an author! My book, A Little Yellow Star, is a Christian Children's book about seeing God in all things. There is more information at the bottom of my blog - Hope you'll check it out, and if you do, I hope you LOVE it!!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentines Day Diamante

It's coming...Valentines Day is right around the corner! I love Valentines Day; I'll tell you later why I love it so much. For now, though, enjoy this fun and creative poem and the picture of my super-goofy husband:


Valentines
Passionate, Zealous
Cherishing, Loving, Entertaining
Treasure, Gift, Dream, Expectation
Unending, Unfailing, Eternity
Dependable, Reliable
Day


No comments:

Post a Comment